Area Sales Manager-Munster
About this job
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for growing sales, delivering a high-quality service to meet the needs of all customers and partners.
- In this role you will report to the National Sales Manager, who will manage overall performance against company targets, procedures and deadlines.
- In this role you will deliver against key performance indicators, striking the right balance between business development and conversion of leads into new business whilst always ensuring a professional customer experience.
- Train and motivate salespeople and business owners;
- Develop and maintain relationships with store managers and store owners.
- Organise and complete training sessions in your region.
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to teams in stores.
- Continually look to improve and refine training methods and requirements within the business.
- Monitor and report on sales figures and implement strategies to improve performance.
- Maintain a call cycle of regular store visits, ensuring quality time with individual salespeople and business owners.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing plans and promotions, working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Assist with general enquiries as required.
- Cooperate with other teams and functions to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Provide sales reports as required for review by management.
- Independently manage own performance levels in accordance with outlined KPIs.
- Actively participate in individual performance reviews in line with the company requirements.
Capabilities & Competencies
- Previous retail industry sales experience required for this position.
- Professional manner and portray high levels of assertive, persuasive, decisive and sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-organise and manage workload as required, while displaying a flexible approach to work and learning.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to deliver against personal and team-based objectives.
The Ideal candidate:
- Highly motivated, energetic and adaptable to change in a fast-moving environment, with excellent negotiating skills.
- Have a proven track record in sales with ambition to grow and progress.
- Passionate about sales and interacting with people and customers daily.
- Ability to speak in front of a group and confidently hold the interest of an audience.
- Ability to produce individual results and contribute to team objectives, in an environment where targets are continually set to deliver business outcomes.
- A professional open communicator who can establish, grow and manage relationships.
- A self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly to system/process changes whilst maintaining focus on key service level.
- Have a full clean driver licence
- Must be willing to travel nationwide when required.
- 3rd Level Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent numerical skills with strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you would like to join an established yet growing company and high achieving team, please forward your CV