AR Team Lead – ERP Implementation
About this job
Seeking candidates with at least 5 years plus experience in AR and Order to Cash with Advanced Excel. Your role as Senior Accounts Receivables-ERP Lead is to take responsibility for the execution of the end to end Order to Cash processes and improvement projects with particular emphasis on the implementation of a new ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics and rolling out to the wider Business.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail oriented. They will have an excellent understanding of data flows and operating in a strong AR control environment.
The role requires highly developed skillsets in collaboration, communication, and stakeholder support. It will support the transformation of the AR Finance function to enable it to act as a key value-add business partner through the implementation of operational improvements and migration to an ERP solution.
- ERP lead for Accounts Receivables and Order to Cash on implementation of the new ERP system
- Transformation of current BAU process to align with automated ERP AR Process
- Involvement in the end to end Accounts Receivables process
- Manage and resolve data queries and issues as they arise in an automated environment and Master Data from the AR Ledger for the ERP transition
- Manage large volumes of daily and weekly transactions across a large Retail network to ensure clean migration of processes to the ERP
- Manage Retailer deposits and bond guarantees data to transition to the ERP environment
- Liaising with the wider business on AR and Retail Sales
- Ensure banking and automated payment processing is correctly aligned for the ERP
- Enhance workflow controls to manage the receivables account creation process
- AR Reconciliations and data quality for migration to the ERP
- A curious mindset with relentless focus on continuous improvement and value-add
- Build effective relationships with the retailers and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for the bad debt provision policy and applying it to an open AR listing
- Systems configuration and UAT testing for ERP
- Work with External and Internal Audit on post Go-Live review
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Suitable candidates will have at least 5 years Accounts Receivable and Order to Cash experience
- Advanced user of Excel
- Previous ERP implementation experience an advantage, ideally experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Demonstrated ability in automation and optimisation
- Proven ability to implement successful process and system optimisation for Accounts Receivables
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills with the flexibility and experience required to remain highly focused in fast-paced, demanding environments.
- Ability in compiling detailed guidance and explanatory documentation related to AR and operational data/information flows
- Continuous improvement mindset and encourage automated solutions as best practice