About this job
- Structured and dynamic Progression structure
- Excellent work life balance
- Extensive benefits package
My Client is a leading Biopharma company, with a substantial presence in Limerick. Known for pushing the boundaries of innovation, truly looking after their staff, and continuously investing in new technologies and approaches, which create a start up feel. Due to their continued growth international, a requirement has arisen for a QC Scientist to join their team.
The QC scientist will join a highly experienced team, and will be responsible for development and validation for QC chemist/biochemistry groups, and be a fundamental, POC in providing guidance and support during release and testing developments.
Duties will include but not limited too
- Testing of raw materials, intermediate and finished product ensuring that all are testing and data review is carried out within the required timelines and in compliance with guidelines.
- Perform as required documentation updates for QC test methods and procedures.
- Investigate / Trouble shooting of methods.
- Assist with improvement projects.
- Represent QC in project teams and provide Quality input across functional areas
- Demonstrate ability of analytical techniques and scientific programs (e.g., LIMS/LabX/UV software)
- PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field is highly desirable
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Experience with electronic systems such as LIMS, SoftMax, Empower, Qumas, Trackwise etc., is an advantage. industry.
- Negotiable DOE
- Numerous soft benefits
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.