Analyst Team Lead
About this job
The role will require the suitable candidate to:
- Coordinate analyst schedules and delegate assignments as needed.
- Mentor analysts and assist in skill development and career planning.
- Review complex analytical reports to identify patters and trends in coverage analysis.
- Utilize proprietary systems to prioritize and filter domestic and international media content.
- Build relationships with executive level clients to understand their needs.
- BA/BS, in an analytically rigorous area of study.
- 3+ of experience managing and developing a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects at once under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to interact and build relationships with international teams and C-suite clientele.
- Ability to digest a substantial flow of information and synthesize it into an insightful. Executive-level synopsis under tight deadlines.
Interested applicants should contact Winnie Nsubuga for a confidential discussion