About this job
We are recruiting for an AML Supervisor to join the team of a global financial organisation based in Dublin. This is an opportunity for a Candidate working as a Senior AML-Investor Services to progress into their next step or a current AML Supervisor looking for a new challenge in a compnay that provides an excellent work/life balance.
- Role holder will report to the Registration Team Assistant Manager
- Will be required to operate in accordance with numerous Service Level Agreements
- The role holder will be required to partake in numerous projects
- Maintenance of client and investor due diligence/anti money laundering files in line with applicable legislative requirements
- At least 3 year’s experience in an Anti-Money Laundering role.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Excellent knowledge of investor services activities and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.