About this job
Our client, a global fund services company are recruiting for an AML Supervisor to join their growing team for their Dublin based office.
This role will sit within the AML team to ensure day-day activities are completed in accordance to relevant legislation and AML policies and procedures. Ensure that an excellent client service is provided, assist management, and review regulations. Liaise with all related parties, to ensure AML documentation is received, reviewed and followed up is required.
- Detailed knowledge of internal AML procedures and requirements and raising suspicions relating to AML documentation or business conduct.
- Liaising with the different departments to ensure that issues are raised and resolved.
- Review of documentation provided and determined of a level of compliance with regulations.
- Assist with on the job training for new employees.
- Work on ad hoc projects when required.
This candidate will ideally have 3 years’ plus experience with relevant AML experience within Financial Services with strong knowledge of the Irish Funds Industry. Applicable qualification is preferred, as well as a strong knowledge of AML / KYC policies, procedures and regulations. Managerial experience also highly desired.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV or call 01 6610444.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.