About this job
My client are an established Financial Fund Administrator based in Dublin City Centre. We are seeking an Investor Services TA Compliance and Regulatory Change Supervisor (AML Specialist) to join the team.
- Liaise with Clients, Investors and all related parties (telephone, fax, letter & e-mail), to ensure adequate AML documentation is received and follow-up as necessary.
- Detailed knowledge of internal anti-money laundering procedures and requirements and raising suspicions relating to AML documentation or business conduct.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that issues are raised and resolved.
- Review of documentation provided and determination of level of compliance with regulations.
- Liaise between various other areas of Investor Services and Compliance where required.
- Timely and accurate reporting to relevant parties on client and investor compliancy status.
- Assist with ‘on the job training’ for new members of the team.
- Review work within the Team and ensure processing is being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal
- Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 3 year’s experience in an Anti-Money Laundering role.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Excellent knowledge of investor services activities and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines controls and procedures are adhered to.
If you’re interested in discussing this role further, please apply here with your cv to sarah in Lincoln Recruitment