About this job
Our client, a multinational fund administration provider is currently recruiting for an AML Specialist for their Dublin office for a 6-month FTC. Reporting to the AML Manager the successful person will be a part of a remediation project.
Key Responsibilities for the AML Specialist:
- Preparing investor and client files for sign off.
- Liaising with investors and clients until all requested AML documentation has been obtained.
- Maintaining a record of complete and incomplete AML investors and ensuring action is taken to receive all outstanding documentation.
- Timely follow up on pending AML requests.
- Become a subject matter expert for AML and internal point of contact for other teams.
- Assist in the delivery of the ongoing monitoring programme.
- Drafting of AML Policies and Procedures.
- Handling and escalating complex queries and complaints in accordance with company policy; Preparing investor files for review by the Senior Manager, Compliance or MLRO.
- Any other ad-hoc duties, as requested.
The successful candidate must have a third level business or legal qualification with 3+ years AML experience within the funds area. You will also have an understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with fund administrators. You should have the ability to report to a senior level, demonstrate good attention to detail, and have the ability to effectively manage competing internal deadlines.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.