About this job
Our client, a large well-known law firm are currently recruiting for an AML Specialist for their Dublin based office. Reporting to the AML Executive, the successful person will be responsible for ensuring the monitoring, reporting and analysis on AML policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities for the AML Specialist:
- Liaising with clients, through telephone/written communication, until all requested AML documentation has been obtained.
- Carry out and manage anti-money laundering client due diligence and verification processes on a range of client types with different legal structures.
- Review and approval of AML/CDD requirements for varying client types.
- Become a subject matter expert for AML and internal point of contact for other teams.
- Assist in carrying out staff AML training.
The successful candidate must have a third level business or legal qualification with 2-3 years AML experience within the financial services industry. Strong knowledge of the latest AML legislation.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.