AML Specialist – 12 Month Contract
About this job
Our client, an Insurance Company is currently recruiting for an AML Specialist to join their team based in Dublin on a 12 month maternity contract. Reporting to the Compliance Manager / MLRO this person will have previous experience in an AML role ideally in financial services. Must be fluent in both English and Italian.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conducting AML/CTF due diligence reviews and validation on AML trigger events.
- Identifying any trends or weaknesses in the AML/CTF processes.
- Assist the Compliance Manager to conduct compliance monitoring tasks.
- Interact with internal teams and distributors in cross border markets to obtain necessary information to complete AML / CTF and Compliance risk assessments.
- Assist in any special projects related on AML or Compliance matters.
The successful candidate must have a third level business or legal qualification, with 2-3 years’ experience within an AML / compliance role, preferably in the insurance industry. Fluency in Italian and English. Good attention to detail and accuracy with good report writing skills.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.