AML Compliance Specialist
About this job
Our client, a large financial institution is currently recruiting for an AML Specialist for a 12-month FTC for their Dublin / Meath based office. Reporting to the Head of Financial Crime, the successful person will be responsible for ensuring the monitoring, reporting and analysis on AML policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities for the AML Specialist:
- Review and analyse AML/Compliance queries from stakeholders and ensure stakeholders are adhering to AML /CTF policies and procedures.
- Liaising across departments/teams to handle specific queries and requests.
- Keep up to date with any regulatory changes.
- Working closely with the head of Financial Crime in the preparation of reports.
- Assist in carrying our staff training throughout the business.
- Assist in any additional ad-hoc or project tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a third level business or legal qualification with 3-5 years AML experience within the financial services industry. Strong knowledge of the latest AML legislation is desired. ACAMs / ACOI qualifications desired.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.