AML Assistant Manager – Funds
About this job
AML Assistant Manager
Dublin City Centre
- Liaise with Clients, Investors and all related parties ensure adequate AML documentation is received and follow-up as necessary.
- Detailed knowledge of internal anti-money laundering procedures and requirements and raising suspicions relating to AML documentation or business conduct.
- Review of documentation provided and determination of level of compliance with regulations.
- Maintain Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
A leading Fund Services firm in Dublin that offer excellent career prospects and unparalleled work/life balance. You will join a settled team who have taken on a larger portfolio. The team currently has 14 people and will continue to go through growth into next year.
Minimum 5 years’ experience within Anti-Money Laundering in Funds/Investments. knowledge of the Transfer Agency/Registration is advantageous but not essential. Supervisory experience important. This role would suit an AML professional within funds looking to take the next step in their career team.
50,000 – 60,000 basic salary + Bonus + Benefits (VHI, pension, bike to work, free travel etc.)
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Jamie O’Riordan at Lincoln Recruitment – ( | 01 661 0444)