Agency Staff Nurse
About this job
This is an agency work opportunity for a Staff Nurse with at least 6 months experience in the nursing home setting. The Nurse will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team in the provision of the highest quality care in a nursing home. The role will be responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual residents’ assessments of their care needs.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required.
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of residents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too.
- Providing education and support to patient families.
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- Be NMBI registered
- 6 months working experience in Nursing home setting .
What we offer you
- Excellent Competitive Salary
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV.