Agency Staff Nurse
About this job
The Nurse will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team in the provision of the highest quality care. The role will be responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual residents’ assessments of their care needs.
We currently have a range of shifts in Medical, Surgical, Cardiology wards in both Private and Public Setting.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too.
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- Be NMBI registered
- 6 months working experience in Ireland.
What we offer you
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV. Alternatively you can ring 01 661 0444 for more information