Agency Staff Nurse
About this job
Agency Nurse Job Description
- Provide and maintain a high standard of nursing care in accordance with Hospital Policies, Procedures and guidelines and scope of nursing practice framework.
- Contribute as a key member of the ward team in the provision of holistic care to patients, acting with professionalism at all times.
- Ensure that patient confidentiality is respected and that the dignity of the patient is assured and maintained at all times having regard to the Philosophy and Ethical code of the hospital.
- Participate in and provide clinical nursing care for patients while ensuring regular contact with patients at all times.
- Maintain all nursing records accurately ensuring that patient confidentiality is respected and maintained and provide safe custody of these patients’ records. Adhere to nursing policies with regard to nursing documentation.
- Be NMBI registered
What we offer you
- Excellent Competitive Rates
- 8% Holiday on top of your rate
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
- Be assigned to a specialised Consultant who will look after your career.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV or call 01 661 0444.