Agency Staff Nurse
About this job
This agency work opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours (choice to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an *hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required.
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of residents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too.
- Providing education and support to patient families.
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- Be NMBI registered
- 6 months working experience in healthcare
What we offer you
- Excellent Competitive Rate
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV. Alternatively you can contact us on 01 661 0444