About this job
Experienced Administrator with high energy and adaptability required for our client’s offices in South Dublin
This role will suit someone that exposure to: administration, marketing, accounts and customer services
Duties will include but won’t be limited to
- Responsible for dealing with all incoming phone, email, queries relating to the busy office
- Maintenance of company databases and files that are very important to the smooth running of the business
- Marketing to include ; preparing newspaper advertisements and updating web portals
- Request invoices, balancing/transfer accounts & deposit refunds.
- Review Debtors overspend report from accounts on a monthly basis & provide feedback.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department on various matters
- Process credit card payments through Sage Pay.
- Monitor and manage petty cash & submit receipts to Accounts on a Monthly basis.
- Prepare & distribute market share reports.
- Collate all monthly expenses for submit and submit for approval.
- Order Stationery, Tea/ Coffee supplies etc for the office.
- Adhere to Company Policies & Procedures.
Hours of work are 0900 to 1730 and this role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package