About this job
This role sits within a leading main contractor in the Irish Construction and Property industry. The successful individual will assist in the development of marketing collateral, track existing marketing activity and project opportunity to ensure the business has the best up to date market intelligence ensuring the opportunity to participate or negotiate in all major key opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and track market activity.
- Maintain, update and categorise extensive database of the organisation.
- Log and create new opportunities for the CRM database as directed.
- Update existing opportunities for research findings.
- Accurately produce various opportunities reports under categories such as timeframe, sector, and client.
- Maintain and run contact and client campaigns for business events and functions.
- Assist with company submissions such as application forms, Tenders, Presentations, Client profiles and accurately update project datasheets.
Qualifications and Skills.
- 2+ years’ previous office experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.