About this job
Financial services infrastructure firm are recruiting for an Administrative Administrator to join their Dublin Office on a 3-month fixed term contract basis.
Key Responsibilities for the Regulation Advisor:
- Ensure data quality meets expected targets
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance, renewal and updates of internal systems
- Customer support via email and telephone
- Project participation if and when required for team and cross departmental project
- Ad hoc support as required
The successful candidate will have a third level business or legal qualification with experience in an administration role ideally within financial services. Strong analytical skills, as well as excellent written and communication skills. An energetic team player, who is able to multi task, work independently and to tight deadlines. Proven customer service focused experience is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and or call 01 6610444.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.