About this job
Our client is a media company seeking an Accounts technician to join their small finance team.
You will manage the Accounts Payable process, weekly payroll and support the finance function including VAT, Debtors/Creditors Ledger and bank reconciliations.
Location is Dublin City
Reports to: Senior Accountant and Finance Director
- Manage the Accounts Payable processes
- Administration of supplier payments
- Administration of petty cash / expense reports
- Preparing prepayments and accruals
- Processing bank transactions and Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Reconcile debtors and creditors ledger.
- Coordinate weekly contractor timesheets and prepare weekly payroll
- Preparation of Weekly Production reports after weekly payroll run
- Prepare and submit Vat
- Prepare accounts to trial balance
- General support and assistance to the team
Minimum 3 years experience of accounts
Previous payroll experience is necessary
IATI qualified is desirable
Good knowledge of excel and accounting software
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Jessica Moroney of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists at jmoroney(at)lincoln.ie or by calling (01) 661 0444.