Accounts Payable – Dublin West
About this job
Our client is seeking a strong AP Specialist to take ownership of the Creditor Ledger. A business wide project is commencing and they require an experienced AP professional to support the FC.
Intially 6 month contract with potential to go permanent
Reporting to the Accounting Manager
Based in Dublin West
- Process all invoices within a timely manner
- Ensure all required processes and approvals are adhered to before presenting invoices for payment.
- Prepare and present payments runs as appropriate.
- Process supplier payments via the banking portal.
- Engage with suppliers as required and in conjunction with Purchasing Manager, assist in resolving any queries or other matters relating to invoices.
- Bank reconciliation entries.
- Prepare and post month-end A/P accruals.
- Monthly review of creditors listing ageing to identify anomalies, debit balances and aged credits.
- Assist with KPI reporting and ensure compliance by liaising with property HOD’s and finance.
Minimum 3 years experience in a High Volume AP position
Retailk experience is desirable
Great communication skills
Progressive and eager to develop