Accounts Payable – Citywest
About this job
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable professional based in Dublin West.
You will be directly reporting to the Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and development your skills as an AP specialist. You will be mentored to have complete ownership over the AP Ledger.
Key Duties include;
- Coding/matching/processing supplier invoices & payments
- Dealing with all queries concerning amounts owed to suppliers
- Checking supplier statements, requesting & arranging approval of missing invoices
- Maintain up to date and accurate Creditor Information
- Provision of assistance to AR including setting up customer accounts, maintaining & coding daily receipts schedules
- Preparation & distribution of monthly uncharged outlay reports
- Completion of all currency Monthly Bank Reconciliations & ledger postings
- Petty Cash Administration (€uro & FX)
- To ensure all accounting information is processed in a timely and accurate manner to facilitate the preparation of monthly reporting requirements
- Suggesting improvements to AP procedures & working practices to achieve efficiencies
- Assisting with reviews of alternative IT accounts packages
- Assisting the Financial Controller in any other work required to ensure that department objectives & goals are met
You have 1-3 years experience with accounts payables
You have the ability to learn end to end AP
Accounting systems experience
Knowledge of excel