About this job
My client – a global fund manager is seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their Dublin City centre office. In this role you will work closely with the Senior Accountant to reconcile investor accounts thus enabling the trailer fee process. You will assist with board report preparation and year end financial statements.
- Manage trailer fees process including the upload of invoices to accounting system.
- Manage investor database to ensure it reflects keys data indicators.
- Assist with half year trailer fee reconciliation process and year-end financial statements.
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to address all queries as required.
- Assist in the preparation of Board reports.
- Completion of ad hoc tasks as needed.
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, or AITI accounting qualification.
- Financial services background, specifically asset management.
- Strong organisational, communication and analytical skills.
- Experience drafting and presenting management reports.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written skills.
The salary range on offer is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Conor O’Reilly.
You must be an E.U. Citizen or hold a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this role.