Accounts Assistant – Property
About this job
Ireland’s leading property group are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their energetic and progressive team.
You will be part of a large finance department with the exposure across all areas of the accountancy function.
This is an exciting time to be part of the property industry as due to the organisational growth you will have endless opportunities!
Key Duties include:
- Accounts Payable; coding, scaning and inputting invoices and credit notes
- Assisting with the weekly and monthly payment runs and creditor reconciliations
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Reconciling petty cash and monitoring floats
- Dealing and ensuring creditor queires are paid in a timely manner
- Processing credit card transactions, payments and reconciliations
- Ensuring accurate recharging of client advertising and other related charges
- Assisting with credit collection and oustanding invoice queries
- Producing aged debtors’ listings and statements
- Processing bank lodgements, deposit refunds and clients balances due
- Support to other financial team members as required
Previous experience within accounts
Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Highly motivated and proactive
Experience with Sage an advantage
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Jessica Moroney of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists at jmoroney(at)lincoln.ie or by calling (01) 661 0444.