About this job
Our client is a high-growth software company that is seeking to an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
The company culture is open to everyone’s contribution with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality.
Located in Dublin City – DART/Bus routes
Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Manage the Accounts Receivables.
- Manage the Accounts Payables.
- Oversight of banking payments including suppliers, employee expenses and credit card transactions.
- Preparation of various tax returns and submission to Revenue.
- Preparation, payment and reconciliation of payroll.
- Reconcile revenue to own Bespoke Software.
- Month end procedures and preparation of Monthly Management accounts.
- 2+ years previous accounts / bookkeeping experience
- Accounting Techincian qualification is desirable
- Payroll experience an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent organisational skills and proficient with Microsoft Excel