Chartered Company Secretary
About this job
My client is a multinational professional services firm who provides Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They are looking to hire a Chartered Company Secretary to join its Company Secretarial team in its Legal Services department. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is eager to progress their career in a dynamic working environment.
This is a full-time permanent position, based in Dublin 2.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Providing company secretarial services
- Providing both compliance and specialist company secretarial services to a dynamic client base
- Liaising directly with directors and external clients
- Providing consultancy and services in areas such as company formations, share issues and redemptions, share capital reconstructions, board and shareholder meetings, special assignments, stamp duty and due diligence reviews
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and prior experience:
- Qualified Chartered Secretary
- 2+ years’ post qualification experience in a professional practice
- Core knowledge of company secretarial practice and relevant company law, including the Companies Act 2014
- Proven ability to produce accurate work in a timely manner
- Proactive, ambitious and being able to act on initiative as well as be part of a team.
To register interest in this position, please apply directly via this advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Any additional correspondence should be directed to Shannon Molloy at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists via email or LinkedIn. This requirement is live as of January 2022.