Assistant Financial Planning & MI Manager – Capital Markets
About this job
My client – a global financial institution is seeking to appoint an Assistant Financial Planning & MI Manager to sit within their Dublin city centre office. In this role you will prepare long-term annual profit planning, budgeting/forecasting/stress testing and financial reports for the business. You will be responsible for producing key management information including production of the key monthly executive committee MI reporting pack, and of ad hoc reports/analysis as required by senior management.
- Prepare daily/monthly financial reports in relation to all costs and revenue.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of financials to provide analysis of variances for the business.
- Monitor and interpret trends in financial results for senior management.
- Prepares key monthly executive committee financial reports, liaising with business lines.
- Prepare profit plans/forecasts/stress tests with variance analysis to senior management.
- Ensure accurate MIS is in place to facilitate control and budgetary process for business line.
- Develop and enhance the annual budget and quarterly forecast process as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) with 5 years PQE.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of capital markets products including FX Spots, Forwards, Repos, and Derivatives.
- Understanding of accounting developments impacting financial services.
- Previous experience of OPICS and Peoplesoft is desirable.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word & Excel.
The salary range on offer is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Conor O’Reilly.
You must be an E.U. Citizen or hold a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this role.
**All CV submissions should be in Word Doc format**