Meet our Newly-Qualified Accountant Recruitment Team
Tomorrow is a huge day for FAE students across Ireland receiving the results of your exams. Like us, you are ambitious: you know exactly where you want to go, and we can help you get there. Like you, we are collegiate: our Accountancy and Finance recruitment team shares your experience and expertise.
Partnering with a good recruitment adviser on your career journey and getting the right advice on your future has never been so critical. Partner with the Lincoln team and from the outset get:
- Specialist CV & LinkedIn optimisation advice for Accounting professionals
- Up to date advice on the current Accountancy & Finance market
- Honest feedback on how your aspirations meet the reality of the current jobs market
- Interview coaching on how to effectively interview as a qualified accountant with impact
- Routes to market and how to get to where you want to go
- Check out our ultimate career guide for newly qualified accountants in 2017 click here to download your free copy. We will have a hard copy for you to take away when we meet.
- Salary and Remuneration advise and what to expect at each level
Meet our Specialist Newly-Qualified Accountant Recruitment team:
When you meet the Lincoln team you will be meeting Ireand’s most experienced accountancy and finance recruitment team, many of whom are themselves are qualified accountants and industry experienced professionals. Our specialist team include:
Get in touch with any of our team today and we will organise a meeting at a time and place that suits you or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org (or drop one of our team a LinkedIn connect) and we will take it from there. Haven’t got an updated CV? Don’t worry. We can work with you and help optimise your CV and Linkedin profile for maximum impact when we meet.