Ireland Salary & Employment Insights Survey 2016
We at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are delighted to present our Ireland Salary & Employment Insights Survey 2016. Through researching market trends, conducting interviews with business owners, tapping in to the knowledge of our experienced consultants and conducting an in-depth salary review we have developed this comprehensive guide which identifies the key recruitment trends for Ireland in 2016.
The key challenge for businesses in a fast growth economy is the continuous struggle to attract and retain the skilled workers needed to operate and ultimately, succeed in this environment. In order to better understand the skills landscape and the key issues facing the world of work, we publish the Lincoln Recruitment Specialists Salary and Employment Survey 2016. In developing this detailed document, we have made every effort to provide relevant insights for both our clients and candidates.
Here are some of the highlights outlined in the Lincoln Recruitment Salary & Employment Insights Survey 2016:
- Many companies have commenced a growth strategy and are set to develop further in 2016, meaning talent attraction, retention and development are firmly on many organisations agendas
- There is heightened competition for talented employees across the board in every sector dubbing 2016 ‘The Year of the Job Seeker’
- In line with the Irish marketplace’s continued growth, we expect salaries to begin to creep up over the next 12 months and bonuses to be paid a little more consistently with many benefits beginning to re-emerge, driving total compensation up for many
- Whilst basic salary is an important component in staff retention and recruitment, other elements including pension benefits, opportunities for flexible working and a good work/life balance can be equally as important
- Many companies are reporting difficulties in hiring. The importance of establishing an employer brand and differentiating an organisation from its competitors is becoming increasingly important
If you are interested in a career move, would like to find out how your salary ranks against industry averages, or are simply interested in the current recruitment market and the trends which will shape the recruitment market in 2015, Lincoln’s Salary & Employment Insights Survey 2016 has a multitude of information.
To download and view your free copy please click here or if you would prefer a hard copy please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to speak to a consultant with regards any aspect of this survey, please contact us on 01 6610444.