Salary & Employment Insights Survey 2016
2016: The Year of the Job Seeker
The key challenge for businesses in a fast growth economy is the continuous struggle to attract and retain the skilled workers needed to operate and ultimately, succeed in this environment. In order to better understand the skills landscape and the key issues facing the world of work, we publish the Lincoln Recruitment Specialists Salary and Employment Survey 2016.
Here are some of the highlights outlined in the Lincoln Recruitment Salary & Employment Insights Survey 2016:
- Many companies have commenced a growth strategy and are set to develop further in 2016, meaning talent attraction, retention and development are firmly on many organisations agendas
- There is heightened competition for talented employees across the board in every sector dubbing 2016 ‘The Year of the Job Seeker’
- In line with the Irish marketplace’s continued growth, we expect salaries to begin to creep up over the next 12 months and bonuses to be paid a little more consistently with many benefits beginning to re-emerge, driving total compensation up for many
- Whilst basic salary is an important component in staff retention and recruitment, other elements including pension benefits, opportunities for flexible working and a good work/life balance can be equally as important
- Many companies are reporting difficulties in hiring. The importance of establishing an employer brand and differentiating an organisation from its competitors is becoming increasingly important
To view this years Ireland Salary and Employment Insights Survey for 2016, please fill in the form opposite. To receive a hard copy of the Salary Survey 2016, please email email@example.com.